Nut Size Needed--Anyone have stock manifolds?

Ovrclck350

Established Member
I got my new catted X-pipe in to replace my O/R H-pipe and am about to replace it this weekend.

I remember when putting in the H-pipe in that the nuts on my passenger side were pretty worn down on the edges---to the point where I think I'm going to have some difficulty getting them off.

So that I can have a new set of nuts handy, does anyone know the size of the threads on the passenger manifold studs (to the Midpipe)? I'm looking for 5/8-11 or M14 x 2.0----the actual size/pitch NOT the size socket I need for the nut.

Thanks in advance for anyone able to hook me up with that!

(Alternatively, if you don't know how to get the size, but have a set of calipers and a manifold, you can give me the OD of the stud and I can narrow it down to within 2 or 3 and just buy them all.)

1989Gt.

Banned
ill check for you mine are currently off my car and i have the manifolds and nuts off right now. Give me a few

Ovrclck350

Established Member
ill check for you mine are currently off my car and i have the manifolds and nuts off right now. Give me a few

Thanks a million in advance! Last thing I wanna do is pull it off and then go grab one. I probably have one at work (or will just make one <~~CNC Machinist/Programmer).

Users who are viewing this thread