Number of Cobra Owners in Texas/Dallas

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Hey, as stated in the title, I'm interested in how many Cobra owners reside in the Dallas area, and how many reside in the Texas area in total.

Obviously its more or less an estimation.

And for the record, I guess I'd consider the 'Dallas area' , areas that Dallas is the closest main city (main cities being...Austin, Houston, San Antonio....and West Texas on its own I guess).

Its for personal interest in something I'm working on...

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

JP

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
N. Dallas/Carrollton. I usually only see one or two Cobras a week between here and my commute to Lewisville. Someone's got a nice, clean DSG coupe on off Frankford, near Old Denton that I sometimes see in the morning.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Sweet. What'd you get ^?

There's a good amount of cobra owners in the Dallas area...so I'm tryin to put something together for the Dallas guys.

But I'm 19 and lazy, so it'll take awhile.

JP

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Another Cobra owner from DFW to add to the list... I live in the Grand Prairie/Arlington border....

Last edited:

03DSGCOBRA

PonyFever said:
N. Dallas/Carrollton. I usually only see one or two Cobras a week between here and my commute to Lewisville. Someone's got a nice, clean DSG coupe on off Frankford, near Old Denton that I sometimes see in the morning.

Thats me.

03btchnsnake

In Control
Established Member
blk 03. just west of the airport in grapevine. Got 2 buddies in the same general area too.. 1 sonic blue and one silver..

mike

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I'm in the DFW area... Frisco, TX to be exact !
Hey me too! My other Frisco friend Silver Serpent has one as well, even though he made his name before he got shafted on his silver car and got a black one instead... :D

Users who are viewing this thread