Nude Parties, Hazing Compromising Security at Embassy in Kabul

oldmodman

Established Member
After reading this

"One photo released by the group shows mostly naked men dancing around a campfire; one shows one man eating food out of another's buttocks; another photo shows a naked man peeing in front of others. Alcohol is prevalent in most of the pictures. "

It sound like a whole bunch of the regular Smackdown posters.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
UH:

"Photograph after photograph shows guards -- including supervisors -- at parties in various stages of nudity, sometimes fondling each other. "

I'd say they're a bit wound up. :shrug:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Apparently "don't ask don't tell" stretches beyond the military. Bunch of homos running around in sand peeing on each other. What a disgrace.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Fire every damn of one of them and terminate the companies contract. These guys are probably making good money yet they screw it up like this. I would take one of those jobs and you wouldn't have to worry about me eating hot dogs out of another mans ass.

ssssnake

Established Member
It's the heat. Makes ya crazy.

According to the report, and the personal accounts it included, the behavior was not consensual.

The report said the environment has led to "chronic turnover."

Ya think? :eek:

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
i was in Kabul for 6 months, not the embassy and most of that shit out there is man love. Even have a day called "man love thursday". Supposedly the day that their precious "god" turns his back on the world so Afghans just gay out since its socially acceptable in their culture. Reading some of the article it appears to be foreign military anyway and a lot of them do gay shit. Besides base like the one I was at in Kabul aren't allowed to have alcohol but all of the NATO and embassy bases are since the foreigners can't control not drinking for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread