Nu Finish?

iliveanddie

Established Member
My dad has used Nu Finish wax exclusively for years on his vehicles and its coming time for my first wax job on the Cobra. Anyways I was wondering on peoples opinions on the product as I am looking for a good wax job to put in the vehicle before putting it under the car cover for the winter while away at school.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If he has the old-school bottle of liquid (or paste) NuFinish; its just a cleaner wax like most of the hundreds of OTC waxes on the market.

It will do nice at filling small swirls, removing very light bonded contaminants and leaving a light layer of protection.

If the car is inside and covered; you'll be fine.

If the car is outside...order or find some Collinte 476s or 845 Insulator Wax. Super durability.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
My dad has used Nu Finish wax exclusively for years on his vehicles and its coming time for my first wax job on the Cobra. Anyways I was wondering on peoples opinions on the product as I am looking for a good wax job to put in the vehicle before putting it under the car cover for the winter while away at school.

As mentioned, it is an OTC cleaner wax that is average on par with such things as Turtle Wax, Rain Dance, etc. It will get the job done but there are much better products out there. For winter storage, it will be fine. I've seen it at Wal-Mart, C.A.P. and Autozone, its readily available almost anywhere, even check your grocery store!

Users who are viewing this thread