nt05 nitto 315 help

mr-proper

Established Member
1st up i used the search button on all my mustang forums and i could not get my answer! i was in need for new rear tires,
iam running now 285/40/17goodyear gs d3( afs 17x10.5 wheels rears) there now 6years old still look great, but i cannot floor my 1st gear without spinning my tires! i have minor bolt ons.

i orderd me some nittos nt05 in 315/35/17 i didnt want to go with a 275!
my car is lowert with H&R SS spring , koni str.t shocks and borla stingers!

will those tire fit without rubbing issues?? (without fender roll)

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
1st up i used the search button on all my mustang forums and i could not get my answer! i was in need for new rear tires,
iam running now 285/40/17goodyear gs d3( afs 17x10.5 wheels rears) there now 6years old still look great, but i cannot floor my 1st gear without spinning my tires! i have minor bolt ons.

i orderd me some nittos nt05 in 315/35/17 i didnt want to go with a 275!
my car is lowert with H&R SS spring , koni str.t shocks and borla stingers!

will those tire fit without rubbing issues?? (without fender roll)

I had 315 NT05rs on AFS Deep dish with no problem at all on my mach. I even had Ford Racing "C" springs that lowered the car.

Chris

mr-proper

Established Member
between my borlas and my gs d3 285/40/17 tires ,i have about 1 1/2 inch space between my tire and exhaust, will that be enough? driver side rear is fine! i hope the nt05 s will take care of my traction problem ( minor bolt ons)

mr-proper

Established Member
I have 4.10's, UPR X-pipe, and Borla Stingers and my my brand new NT05's don't hook for crap :(

what size are you running the nt05 s in the rear? if you have 315 how is the fitment?? any issues ?? stock springs? ( if not which springs?)

Last edited:

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
what size are you running the nt05 s in the rear? if you have 315 how is the fitment?? any issues ?? stock springs? ( if not which springs?)

I'm running a 295/35R18 with an Eibach pro kit, no rubbing and there's plenty of room to go bigger (wish I would have).

mr-proper

Established Member
just got back from installer !
i hope this will help some members , i researched for 5h and could not find my answer,
mach 1 with H&R SS springs and koni STr.t shocks
NITTO NT05 s run WIDER then the 555!!!
THESE NT05 315/35/17 fit with my setup!

these tire will fit with the BORLA Stingers installed! here some pics

NO sticking out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

test fitting

space between borla and tire

Users who are viewing this thread