Nsx to ferrari coversion

v8musclecobra

Established Member
wow thats old, i remember seeing that like a year ago. That is a waste of money, probably could have bought a real ferrari for the price it cost to do that. good skill though from whoever did it.

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
Imagine if you got pulled over by a cop and handed him your registration. he'd look at it and be like "uhhh...wtf...this isn't an Acura."

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
Asia; we can rip off anything
Sh*t like that pisses me off to no end... seriously why do they always have to rip off someone elses design/technology/idea etc?! Waste of time, effort, skill, money, a decent car, etc.

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
BuckChoklit said:
Get over it, admire the workmanship. The end product is flawless.

That is damn good job in the end, i wouldnt even be able to tell that wasnt a ferrari. Some people just enjoy in doing this kind of work to thier cars. To each his own ,,,, but you have to admit that is some damn dood talent to make a car look that good.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
it is still ugly, but then again the guy cant have much taste if he bought the waste of money NSX anyway

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Not my cup of tea, but not bad. I am sure they were going through all that work to make the molds, so they can sell body kits for it. Good Job.

Nick85

Banned
getsomebeyatch said:
That is damn good job in the end, i wouldnt even be able to tell that wasnt a ferrari. Some people just enjoy in doing this kind of work to thier cars. To each his own ,,,, but you have to admit that is some damn dood talent to make a car look that good.

Maybe to the general public that looks good but if you've ever had a Ferrari in your garage or are just an enthusiast anyway you would gag at the site of that turd mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread