NSX opinions?

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
For some reason I'm really interested in these cars here lately. I seriously considering picking one up. Not gonna be my DD, just weekend/track car.
Alot of options out there for 25k.....but nothing much gives me warm fuzzies.
Already had a 03 cobra...and I think I'm over them.

No worries...I'll be staying in the SVT family cause I'm gonna pick up a lightning.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Underpowered, :shrug: never been a big fan.,., the price tag new did not help.,.,

EDIT: I work for Honda Acura dealer :thumbsup:
they should have had a v8 or v10 to be worthy

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
They are pretty cool. I dont know if I would ever buy one though(even if I could afford that much for such an inpractical vehicle).

I just think there are ALOT better options out there for that kind of money. I mean a super clean C5 Z06 with low miles could be had for that price or less. Or hell you might could find a used Porche maybe. JMO.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
They are fantastic-driving and dead-reliable. Sure, they are not the fastest things out there, but they are fun to drive and won't break down every other mile.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Buy one and put an LSx in it....sorry had to do it before someone else beat me to the conversion theme.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
right, a supercar that would easily get pulled by a new maxima. What a joke :lol:

A new maxima runs 13s? I didn't know that...

If you get that much ass driving a new maxima as compared to an NSX give me a call, and wear your best dress because when you're done, I'm putting you out on the street where you belong cutie!:rolling:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Use to own one for 3 years, hands down THE BEST handling car I've ever driven. Mid-Enigne vehicles trump any other sportscar as far as handling. It was a bit underpowered but its a track car, you have to keep it at 4600+ rpm to stay in a decent torq/powerband. A decent set of gear will liven the car up significantly I only had suspension and BPU mods but I loved that car. I sold it because it garnered too much attention, I got carjack not too long after, found it in pretty good shape a week later fixed it and sold it for more than I bought it for. These cars don't depreciate so it can be considered an investment. Welcome To NSX Prime! for a good community.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
A new maxima runs 13s? I didn't know that...

If you get that much ass driving a new maxima as compared to an NSX give me a call, and wear your best dress because when you're done, I'm putting you out on the street where you belong cutie!:rolling:

my point was.... they're slow :lol:

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
There is a very nice black NSX rolling around my area on a nice set of aftermarket wheels so I've learned to appreciate them regardless of power. I'd buy one if money was no object.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
There is a very nice black NSX rolling around my area on a nice set of aftermarket wheels so I've learned to appreciate them regardless of power. I'd buy one if money was no object.

The guys name is probably Zishan, are the wheels deep dish, kind of 5 spokish'. if so, that's a close friend/play brother. What side of town you stay on?

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
NW Houston. I always see him around the 529 area and they are staggered/5 spoke if I remember correctly. That is one clean NSX

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've been seeing one one the way home the past couple days in Spotsylvani Co. It's red with black rims, it's really nice looking, sound great too. They are awesome cars, even if they don't have a ton of power.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
They look awesome. I walk by a dentist's office close to school everyday and he drives his at least a couple times a week, usually whenever it is sunny.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
NW Houston. I always see him around the 529 area and they are staggered/5 spoke if I remember correctly. That is one clean NSX

This it?
NSX_Meet_Chacho_s_8-24-08_0021.jpg

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Pro: Excellent handling, very dependable, very lightweight, very attractive.
Con: Low on power, expensive 91's cost 20k+ 2005's are pushing 80k.

If I was going to get one, it would be with an LSx swap in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread