NSFW! Soulja Boy, Army Diss!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
headblown.gif

C-Tidda

Established Member
This is hella old!!!
Who in their right mind disses the troops? I can understand someone having a negative opinion about the government or even the war.. But the troops? Soulja Boy is a dumbass!!!!!

SVT Pille

Established Member
I was outraged when I heard this the first time. You mess with one branch and you mess with all of us. Pretty sure he's been barred from all of our bases but I'm not sure.

Disclaimer: The above post is a personal opinion and does not represent the U.S. Navy in any way.

Last edited:

white88lx

Established Member
speechless

pretty sure a good percentage of his fan-base blew him off after this...at least i hope so.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
1- this is old news.
2- I think his music is garbage. not the genre itself but him and 98% of new rappers nowadays.
3- not defending him but i doubt he set out to "diss" the military.

i find him offensive....not because of this. but because he calls himself a musician

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Hahahaha, I can't get over the fact that people thought this guy could rap. At some point you would think someone would tell him that he sucked.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
speechless

pretty sure a good percentage of his fan-base blew him off after this...at least i hope so.

I doubt they did. His "fan-base" are teh type that run around yelling "f the police" then call 911 as soon as there's a loud bang. There's a reason they're in prison before they hit puberty.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Old news. I tried to call him out on his facebook page, but all my posts were deleted and I was warned by FB mods about spamming. He is just another shitbag who some how was able to pass off his horrible dribbling bullshit as music and in the process got rich. It really blows me away that people actually like his music at all, let alone make him popular.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Well, we all know his rhymes are lame. But I'm convinced that us SVTPers can post some better rhymes. What do y'all say?

THE_STIG

Established Member
He's a worthless piece of shit, **** his bullshit apology about "getting caught up in the lyrics". Love to hear him walk up to a soldier/sailor/airman/marine and say that.

Disclaimer: The above post is a personal opinion and does not represent the U.S. Air Force in any way.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I'm not really sure, but I think after reading all the posts that this is old news. :shrug:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Here's how bad Soulja Boy is: I happened to catch the end of some stupid "club" song on the radio tonight, and Justin Bieber had a verse on it. As gay as Bieber is, his verse seriously made every Soulja Boy song ever made look like a mentally ill child rapping on the back of the short bus.

Users who are viewing this thread