NSFC Couple Harass wrong cop

ModularFan

Established Member
wow, this couple is pretty stupid, only at walmart though.

An Arizona couple reportedly outraged by a Foley police officer's walk-through at an area Walmart last week was arrested after the man allegedly hit the officer and his wife jumped on him. Anthony Scott Smith, 41, and his wife, Chrisanna Elizabeth Smith, 40, of Scottsdale, Arizona, were arrested Friday and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and second-degree assault on a police officer. According to Lt. Thurston Bullock, the couple became irate when they saw Officer Caleb Bibby in Walmart shortly before 11 p.m. Friday. They approached him aggressively, accusing him of treason and of shopping on duty and telling the officer he was under federal investigation, Bullock said. Bullock said Bibby was conducting a walk-through of the business. He said the officers are permitted to buy something during such walk- throughs, but it was unclear whether the officer made a purchase."

Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"Caught On Cell Phone: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security! "Your Going To Be Sorry"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyKn5fkq23Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]‪Guy gets tazered at foley wal mart‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

motoman991

Banned
Hahaha I like how the guy laughs when the moron gets tazed. The cop bulldozing the short fat bitch for attacking the other cop provided the LOL's too.

Monster Mach

Established Member
im suprised he didnt taze sooner.. i would have the first time he walked away... he gets my props lol

CobraKid04

Established Member
I think the couple planned this to get money....ok honey next time we see a cop lets make a scene and see if we can get him to hurt us so we can collect lots of money...

If they get a penny I will be pissed.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Congratulations you just assaulted an officer, enjoy jail. How the **** is our country supposed to survive with people like this in it?

Users who are viewing this thread