Npb today

Elwood617

Established Member
Nice times ....congrats man
Thanks

Video? Grats man
I was trying A new angle, and I'm not sure it came out. Might have something later.

Congrats, List of Mods?
thanks

Nice. Mod list? Weather conditions/DA?
My da calculator came up with -459.

Engine: Steeda CAI, Boss IM, PCV's routed to exhaust, o/r x-pipe, glass-packs to dumps, all 3" pipe.
Most important engine mod, tune by my buddy at P51 performance.

Chassis/Suspension: CHE k-member brace and race torque limiters for transmission, axle tube welded, upr axle tube braces, Ford racing rear girdle, bmr rear relocation brackets, l&m adjustable lower control arms, Fayys 2 Watts link, poly bushings on my sway bars, made adjustable drop links, Cobra Jet springs.
Misc: MGW short throw shifter, raptor shift light, WOT box, aggressive weight loss, and 28x11.5 15 MT e/t street radials, and skinnies up front for racing.

Elwood617

Established Member
Video? Grats man
I didn't record my 11.46, but you get the idea in this one. This was my third fastest run of the day. I don't like where I put the camera, and I am going to try some thing different next time.
http://youtu.be/XN-5m4SlT1A
Nice. 1.6-ish 60-foot?
No, my 60 was terrible. 1.7 I was getting 1.64 and 1.67 but I am still working on my launch. It's a never ending struggle :)

Elwood617

Established Member
I've made some changes since the last time I weighed it. So I'm not sure where it is at right now. Guesstimate it at 3200 without me. I'll weigh it again after the next series of mods :)

Users who are viewing this thread