Now what?

XDkyleXD

Established Member
Just ordered my new valve body from Woodbine Motorsports they were extremely helpful I was very impressed!
Now I dont know what to do with the rest of my Uncle Sam moneys! Im thinking on the Stage 1 SCT Power Package from LFP with a 6lb lower and ba2600 maf.. Anyone else have this?

Dusten

Established Member
Just ordered my new valve body from Woodbine Motorsports they were extremely helpful I was very impressed!
Now I dont know what to do with the rest of my Uncle Sam moneys! Im thinking on the Stage 1 SCT Power Package from LFP with a 6lb lower and ba2600 maf.. Anyone else have this?

Spend your money elsewhere. Call jj back, ask for a tuner, pulley and tune. He'll set you up well, or call Amazon and do the same

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Send it back. JJ is a douche. Go with a Punisher or Dmp valve body. 6lb lower, plugs, mafia, belt, xcal 3 and have a GOOD local tuner tune it. 400/500 is right about where you will be. Also a good oil seperator and ic cleaning while you are at it.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I've had good luck with LFP. Lots of peeps run a 6lb lower and any reputable tuner can get you dialed in safely.

Dusten

Established Member
Send it back. JJ is a douche. Go with a Punisher or Dmp valve body. 6lb lower, plugs, mafia, belt, xcal 3 and have a GOOD local tuner tune it. 400/500 is right about where you will be. Also a good oil seperator and ic cleaning while you are at it.

jj sells punisher vb's

XDkyleXD

Established Member
Valve Body 6lb pulley BA2600 MAF SCTXCAL3 all on the way :banana: cant wait the Lightnings gonna be a whole new animal this summer!

Dark_5.0

Established Member
JJ is who tunes LFP's stuff. JJ's tune on my truck was stupid lean like 14:1 under boost. I am not bashing anyone its just a fact. I had the 6# pulley with SCT BA2600 meter and for some reason woodbine sent me a blow your shit up tune.

I ditched the SCT BA meter for a diablo mafia and got a tune from Kurgan Motorsports and the tune was spot on perfect.......The first time!!

XDkyleXD

Established Member
Oh I have a question about the valve body?
Is it safe to do yourself?
Like nothings gonna fall out when I pulled off the old one is there?

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Ya the Valve body is cake, just don't remove anything else, also be sure to disconnect the battery so the truck can re-learn the shifts. Easiest way to remove the pan is to punch a hole in your existing pan and swap in one with a drain plug. Good Luck!

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
the tuner Im going to is about 3 hours away and ill be driving the L better safe than sorry

3 hours away won't hurt, out of boost just cruising. Just trying to save you some money. I have had a handful of Lightnings all with different setups. No issues. Just trying to help you :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread