Now what

What should I do????

• TT it and see what happens

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Or do the KB and take a few people by suprise.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Well just got my first mods for the Marauder. Got a 65mm Singel Blade Accufab TB, JDM Flipchip and 3.90 gears. At Norwalk this weekend pulled my best 1/4 time of 15.214 at 93.23 MPH Totaly stock.

Now what should I do for Forced Induction Get a Kenny Bell blower for an 03 Cobra with Lightning intake. Or do a Twin Turbo
set up at about 15-18 PSI. And I'm getting the complete 03 Cobra bottom end Crank,Rods, and Pistons. To take the boost.:-D The guy that wants to do the TT set up says I should see 500 to 600 HP at the wheels with 2 T4 turbines with the 15-18 PSI settings.

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Oh man that would be sooo fugging cool! I would jizz just to ride in your beast, BTW not bad times for stock :thumbsup: Right on par with a Impala SS

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Originally posted by Silverstrike
pulled my best 1/4 time of 15.214 at 93.23 MPH Totaly stock.
Marauders do low 15s stock? Now I could have swore they were quicker than that. Must be heavier than I thought.

Silverstrike

Established Member
Re: Re: Now what

Originally posted by Tired
Marauders do low 15s stock? Now I could have swore they were quicker than that. Must be heavier than I thought.

4760 LBS. 99-03 Lightnings
4192 LBS 03 Marauder Not really that much of a differance in weight plus I'm giving up nearly 80 HP and over 100 Ft LBS. over the Bolt. .:eek: :eek: But the Temp was around 82 Deg. by what my Temp display was saying. So I'm quite happy as a lot of stock Honda 99-00 Si Civics have a rough time getting in the 15.2's

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
I thought they were about 3900, i wasnt off by that much. 500ish lbs doesnt make so much of a diffrence on a strip? Shows how little i know about drag racing. :read:

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
How many tt marauders are there anyway? That would be badazz to say the least :thumbsup:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Go out and buy another to keep 100% stock, for years down the road, and TT this one. either way it will be beyond cool. Good luck on your desicion.

Silverstrike

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Go out and buy another to keep 100% stock, for years down the road, and TT this one. either way it will be beyond cool. Good luck on your desicion.

I'm going to keep all the original parts that way like you said years down the road I can switch it back. And I well be the first unless someone reads this and decides to jump on it. But the cost is whats going to take a while to do. Depending on Fabication and making things fit and tuning the set up. It well run from $6000 to $10000 since everything is double for this project.

Really I like Treynor to Jmp on this and give his pros and cons on this. We ruled out the T3 which is what powers the DSM 2nd Gen. To small.
And theT5/6 are to big so the Mitsu T4 gives good spool up and power without a lot of annoying LAG!!!! And not a lot of heat either with the proper Intercooler and plumbing. T66's are just a little to expensive for my liking and wallet. But this is one of those several years down the road projects but well worth the wait.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Plus its diffenitely unique in its own right. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

faylo

Established Member
What exhaust are you planning to use?

If you do TT consider using a 3" exhaust from the turbo back. Including the downpipe from the turbo itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread