Now what?

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
I sold my 95 the other day :cryying:
Now what do I do?! Ya'll care if I still get on this website until I buy another Stang someday? :cryying:
Anyone wanna give me theirs? :cryying:
I'm thinking 89 Notch with a 347 stroker...any suggestions?
:cryying: yes...still crying!

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Congrats on the sale Brad. It was a very clean car and i was gonna buy it until the my dealer told me he could get me one of the first 5 07 gt500's in Wa, so i decided to wait. But yeah definitly hang around the site and a 347 stroker fox sounds sick especially if its a coupe. :beer:

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
It was painful to say the least...The guy that bought it seemed very happy!
I'll be buying a house pretty soon now...could of done both but things would of been kinda tight.Thats awsome your gonna get a 500 Anthony..will you post pics when you get it? lol...probably so,huh! The rings did finally let loose on me,making 14#'s of boost was expected..I just didnt want to invest 3k on her when I need to purchase my first home.I advertised it as needing forged internals,head gasket and probably 42's....which is what I would of done...basically put a 306 in her...what do you think Anthony,just curious.After I got her back from a/f tune I got on her pretty good coming home...she sat for 2 wks...started her up when ad started..and there comes the white smoke! The guy that bought her was aware of this..all though it didnt smoke as he was leaving..I think It would of after it warmed up some...I guess.Anyhow he got a great deal..hated to see her be driven off by someone else! :whine:

95riosnake

Established Member
9COBRA5 said:
I sold my 95 the other day :cryying:
Now what do I do?! Ya'll care if I still get on this website until I buy another Stang someday? :cryying:
Anyone wanna give me theirs? :cryying:
I'm thinking 89 Notch with a 347 stroker...any suggestions?
:cryying: yes...still crying!

first...slap yourself

haha just kidding

The notch with the 347 sounds sweet...I've always liked fast notches. :thumbsup:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Ultimate notch...

Here's my idea of the perfect notch. 90 notch or so with Saleen front and sides, Cobra rear, Saleen Wing, 4-inch cowl hood, 18 inch black/polished lip Roush wheels, Weld Magnums (the "circle ones) with slicks/skinnies for the track, painted 04 Comp. Orange with just the cowl part of the hood painted black and black dual-Saleen fader stripes on the side and other small black accents on the body, a dual-purpose suspension launches good but can still handle, built 8.8, T-56, and a Sportsman blocked built 331 with medium-sized twin-turbos flowing through a breadbox intake into Yates heads...

If you built that, it'de be the ultimate notch, and I would probably worship you. :bowdown:

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Haha..
Thanks for the support guys...lol..I think! We all do what we gotta do..just REALLY sux sometimes.Anyhow,Rippin I'm sharing your fantasy and I like it! Umm...that sounded kinda wierd...lol..however, I have to see just how long I can hold out till I buy another Stang.I will let you guys know what/when I do..thanks again for the support.Is there a support group on here,ya know,for guys that have commited the same hidieous crime as I? <Group Hug>...okay now I've lost it!!!

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Haha sharing fantasys :wf: Well it sucks the rings went. If they had went before i purchesed i would have probably still bought it from you if you have lowered the price a lil and then used it as an excuse to drop a 331 stroker in it. But your an honest guy so im sure the buyer knew what he was in for

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Yeah..thanks for the kind words Anthony.He was a fellow Mustang enthusiasts as well.He recently wrecked his 95GT and was heartbroke.I talked to him sun. and he said its not the rings,but a blown head gasket!Hes fixing to put in a set of TrickFlows!I let him have the 95 for 8k..a very fair deal I think! I wish it hadnt messed up but I was up front with him and many other ppl that called about it.If he invests 3k in that engine It will be ready to rock!

Users who are viewing this thread