Now this is HARDCORE

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
I've seen videos of this guy before, but never seen this video of his "diet". Just watch and see, tell me if you could do this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_swvt0CLsc]YouTube - Hardcore Diet[/ame]

I was searching, and found out that it's pretty common for the Japanese to eat their chicken raw because it's very fresh over there. Too bad this bodybuilder died in 2000 due to "imbalance of electrolytes" (mostly due to direutics).

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
That is gross. I'm not sure why that guy is eating everything raw, especially the eggs, but that is protein overkill. He would be better off cooking it if he's looking for usable protein.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Yeah, I thought your body was only able to process a certain amount of protein at a time.

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Yeah, I thought your body was only able to process a certain amount of protein at a time.

He ate 20 egg whites I believe, there's only about 3-4 g of protein in each egg so that's a total of 60-80 grams. Not that bad for a 230+ lb man for one sitting. You're suppose to eat 1-1.5 grams per pound anywho

crazyj0n

Established Member
The food he ate killed him, eating raw shit way too long, and not enough real food.

SRNA

Established Member
Couldn't and wouldn't. That is just ridiculous. Just juice it up and you don't have to do that silly Rocky shit. Live longer in the long run as well.

Users who are viewing this thread