Now this is an AWESOME 2013 GT mod...

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I like!!!!

I wonder if this will work on 2012? Any difference in design between 2012 & 2013 rear valence?

Ill_W1N

Established Member
kind of takes away from the gt500 look but the gt already did that with the front end. I like it though

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
I personally prefer the single tip design of the GT over the GT500 design.:shrug:
Yep, just paint your valance black.

P1010366.gif

ViciousJay

Established Member
it sounds like shit, but looks cool

side note, to those who painted your lower valance, i did mine as well but i used plasti dip, what did you guys use and did you remove your bumper to paint,, any tips to make it more better looking?

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
Wish there were more exhaust clips available for this setup.
it looks absolutely badass!

Nuar

Established Member
I wonder if once you hack up yur bumper to make the diffuser fit.... could you swap in the gt/cs diffuser? Or the 2013 roush diffuser? That would make the cutting easier to stomach for me since i like the gt/cs lower valance.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I wonder if once you hack up yur bumper to make the diffuser fit.... could you swap in the gt/cs diffuser? Or the 2013 roush diffuser? That would make the cutting easier to stomach for me since i like the gt/cs lower valance.

yes you can swap a gt/cs on with no cutting but i think you have to drill 2 holes to push some plugs in

ViciousJay

Established Member
You mean two extra holes on top of what the gt500 diffuser needs?

you could swap it in just fine but the cs/gt valance requires a little form fitting, if you need to ill have to PM you the site due to it being on another forum and i dont want ot break the rules

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
you could swap it in just fine but the cs/gt valance requires a little form fitting, if you need to ill have to PM you the site due to it being on another forum and i dont want ot break the rules

Please do.
Thank you :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread