Now the 13's are out, anyone looking at getting a 12 boss??

SicShelby09

Banned
I have been kicking around the idea of maybe trading my car in on a Boss. But I have to say that I am loving all my comforts in the CS like Nav, HIDs, leather and the premuim gauges. And I suppose it would be much cheaper in the long run just to upgrade my car to match or exceed the boss performance, but I just cant help want one from the factory. What are your thoughts>?

12mustangboss30206optb.jpg

pohnjarker

Established Member
I've been thinking about this too lately.

I'm going overseas for a year and I'm thinking about getting rid of the 5.0 now and saving until i get back to get a Boss or just keep paying on the 5.0 while im gone and trade it in then. havent decided yet...

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I'm with you. I love my car. I would hate to not have the heated seats, The Nav and everything else in the E-package, leather, the stupid Mycolor, and a convertible. But there is just something about a 2012 Competition Orange Boss 302 that makes my giddy. I don't know what it is but I still want one bad.
I know it's not the right car for me. 98% of the time I drive my GT I'm cruising slow enjoying all the creature comforts, But that 2% I want the Boss.
After re-reading my post I realize the Boss is like that hot slut you bang that is so much fun in bed but she is not the right girl for the rest of the time.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I"m looking for one as well. Seen 2 on here for sale already, 1 for 35k and other for 38k. I'm sure they'll be some great deals out there when the 2013 hits the dealerships.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
I agree. If I were shopping for a Boss though, I'd probably go for the '13. I like the look and the colors of the '13 Boss better than I do the '12s.

If you want a '12 Boss, you better act quick. They're going fast.

Musgrave99

Established Member
here in VA, Ive seen 3 12's for 45K each. And they are haggling the prices from what Im being told. I dont think its too outlandish to think you can probably get one for 40 out the door

cobra1718

Established Member
Look for a low mileage used that is what I did. As for the creature comforts I personally can live without them. To some it is more important to change colors on your dash, use heated seats once or twice a year etc, etc. Sync is the only thing that I miss from my 11 GT

Users who are viewing this thread