Now I need Help...

torquemonster

Established Member
So i bought those black saleens off jake (for the second time) and SEATTLE STREETS SUCK!:fm: ...out of no where the front right wheel got scratched. Its not rough but it took the black paint off...so my question is can i buy some sort of touch up paint or will i need to pay a bunch of money to get it professionally fixed? I obviously dont want to pay $100 + dollars to fix it when i could just get a new rim. Would they have to repaint the whole wheel? Or can it be professionally touched up? Its two very small and smooth scratches..but big enough to be noticed. any help thanks

10Key

Established Member
I had the same wheels...Just buy some DupliColor Black touch up paint and use that. If it is deep, into the aluminum, I have a repair sequence saved on my hard-drive I can email you. It has pics and step by step instructions for repairing rash.

torquemonster

Established Member
Where can i get this duplicolor paint stuff? It may need a slight sanding or something to smooth it out as good as possible, so that would be awsome if you could email me that. My email is [email protected] , thanks!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
you scuffed them up already, lol...I had them for over a year and never got one blemish on them, haha...just get some touch up paint

torquemonster

Established Member
suprjagr said:
you scuffed them up already, lol...I had them for over a year and never got one blemish on them, haha...just get some touch up paint

Jake..its these seattle streets man, they are so boucny w/ random dips and pot holes and what not...its not bad at all, and when they are touched up they'll look as good as new.;-)

torquemonster

Established Member
enkei aegis wheels that were discontinued 5 or 6 years ago....i never had them on the car the previous owner did...i could have bought them but i didnt have the $$ at the time for them

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
So Marcus finally gave in?
no, i got a nail in a tire and it went flat...when i took it to get repaired they said it was a illegal tire to work on due to its wear and tear. So i had to buy new tires, so i figured i might as well get new wheels and tires for $200 more dollars then just buying tires for the stocker rims for $800

Users who are viewing this thread