Now I know where HollyLeft get's their info..

skippy32

Established Member
i gets crazier by the day.try living in mass.my father died and left me some nice guns.30/6,remig.870 express,colt 38 officers speacial,phoneix arms 25,and a s&w 9mm.by living in mass. i can't recive the three handguns.the only things he has ever given me in my 32yrs.thank you massachusetts.at least i get the rifel and shotgun.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by skippy32
i gets crazier by the day.try living in mass.my father died and left me some nice guns.30/6,remig.870 express,colt 38 officers speacial,phoneix arms 25,and a s&w 9mm.by living in mass. i can't recive the three handguns.the only things he has ever given me in my 32yrs.thank you massachusetts.at least i get the rifel and shotgun.
:nonono:

Stuff like this just shows how pathetically illogical legislators are.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Originally posted by skippy32

You mean legally, of course.

Sure as hell wouldn't stop me, and bad/oppressive laws are meant to be broken, at least, that's how I see it.

edit: I've heard of this stuff (above link) going on when I read the book Bias, by Bernard Goldberg. Excellent read and recommended to anyone who doesn't want to believe how left-leaning most media outlets are

Last edited:

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
That site makes me laugh, especially the section where they list celebrities who have died by the gun. Over half were suicides. Would these anti-gun bunnies feel better if those celebrities had swallowed pills or slit their wrists instead?

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
"Consider reflecting the reality that homeowners often freeze up or tremble so badly when trying to use a gun in self-defense that they are unable to deploy it. Or show them as being too frozen in fear to even get the gun.

Where appropriate to the story, consider portraying a teenage girl threatening to break up with her boyfriend unless he gets rid of his gun -- or a boy doing the same with a gun-owning girlfriend."

What a friggin joke. Where are the facts that say many homeowners freeze up in terror and fail to use their firearm? I thought most of those stories ended up with a burgler getting their head blown off. I also like how they just say "gun" in the teenager reference. Are we talking about a hunting weapon or sport weapon? Actually doesn't even matter. The constitution gives us the fuggin right to bear arms, not bear arms for hunting only. jag-offs.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
My question to them, is who the fsck is supposed to protect us if we aren't allowed to protect ourselves? The Police? With all due respect, the cops are there to investigate the crime after the fact, not to prevent it because there just aren't enough police to go around. Station a cop at each and every house in this country, and I'm sure we'll have eliminated the need for guns for self defense. Since that's not feasible, I'll keep the right to bear arms, thank you very much.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by lemosley01
My question to them, is who the fsck is supposed to protect us if we aren't allowed to protect ourselves? The Police? With all due respect, the cops are there to investigate the crime after the fact, not to prevent it because there just aren't enough police to go around.
DING DING DING! We have a winner. :thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by lemosley01
My question to them, is who the fsck is supposed to protect us if we aren't allowed to protect ourselves? The Police? With all due respect, the cops are there to investigate the crime after the fact, not to prevent it because there just aren't enough police to go around.
DING DING DING! We have a winner. :thumbsup: Even then I doubt that would eliminate the need for having a firearm to defend yourself. I'll bet you a million bucks I can shoot better than 99% of LEO's out there anyway.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by AzureBlue03Mach1
Cool DANO , Which Indoor Range do you go to ?
:beer:
I only know of one. Top Gun in South City. We used to shoot 3 times a week in SoCal. They have hella indoor ranges down there.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Hollywood is living in a perpetual fantasy world.

I still can't understand why they thought they had all this "influence" with the American people in the last election.

Users who are viewing this thread