Now I cant order w/ my debit card???? Something new?

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Well my wife just called and tried to order my IRS brace and the person she talked to told her he wasnt going to process my order because it was a "debit" card and didnt have a 3 digit code on the back. They even argued that ALL credit cards have a 3 digit code on the back. WRONG not my ASB debit card!! I have ordered several things from lethal w/ the same card. Some as recently as last week with NO problem!:shrug: This is the only "credit" card I have, period. So are you telling me I can no longer use Lethal Performance for my parts and accessories? Cant you just look at the last purchase I made and use the card number from that? Once cleared on one purchase shouldnt it be good from now on when I order w/ it? Everytime I call another place I've previously ordered from they even ask if I would like to use the same card #. I have always gotten excellent service and receive my parts pretty quick w/ Lethal. I have alot of stuff to get ordered and I prefer to use Lethal for the parts.:D So what do I need to do now?

Thanks
Verlin

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Verlin,

I'm not sure who you spoke to or what happened but I want to make sure you are taken care of. We are using a new credit card merchant that has gotten strict with how we run the card. It is possible that the new system will not take a card without that 3 digit code which I've personally never seen a card nothave before but there's always a 1st. I'm sure we can get the order processed and it may be easier to order online as that system is still using the old merchant to process the cards for the time being. Follow the link or give me a call at the shop tomorrow and I'll make sure we get you taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-8131/irs-brace-billetflow-99-04-cobra-irs-brace-free-shipping.html

1bad_stang said:
Well my wife just called and tried to order my IRS brace and the person she talked to told her he wasnt going to process my order because it was a "debit" card and didnt have a 3 digit code on the back. They even argued that ALL credit cards have a 3 digit code on the back. WRONG not my ASB debit card!! I have ordered several things from lethal w/ the same card. Some as recently as last week with NO problem!:shrug: This is the only "credit" card I have, period. So are you telling me I can no longer use Lethal Performance for my parts and accessories? Cant you just look at the last purchase I made and use the card number from that? Once cleared on one purchase shouldnt it be good from now on when I order w/ it? Everytime I call another place I've previously ordered from they even ask if I would like to use the same card #. I have always gotten excellent service and receive my parts pretty quick w/ Lethal. I have alot of stuff to get ordered and I prefer to use Lethal for the parts.:D So what do I need to do now?

Thanks
Verlin

SVT04

Established Member
I don't know how your system works south of the border, but here we have what we call Interac. (Do you have that down there ?) Interac allows electronic payments directly from your bank account and as such debit cards are not credit cards and do not have or need the 3 digit number. You have a personal identification number (PIN) that you enter to complete a transaction.
Works pretty good.

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
SVT04 said:
I don't know how your system works south of the border, but here we have what we call Interac. (Do you have that down there ?) Interac allows electronic payments directly from your bank account and as such debit cards are not credit cards and do not have or need the 3 digit number. You have a personal identification number (PIN) that you enter to complete a transaction.
Works pretty good.
Exactly, my debit card does not have the 3 digit number on it. I'm gonna get a new one SOON!!

Thanks Jared, I will call when I get a break at work. This is why I like Lethal, great customer service and problems are easily solved. :rockon:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
1bad_stang said:

Thanks
Verlin

Verlin,

I spoke to your wife. First, I hardly argued with her; just to clear that up. I tried to explain that we switched software and we have to have a 3 digit code to manually enter a transaction, there is nothing I can do without that code. She said the card didn't have a 3 digit code and I replied "It should". MY Debit card has the CCV code on the back, not sure about any others that don't. She told me she was going to talk to you and have you call us back, then we can discuss from there, which I thought was going to happen.

Please, if you do have any questions give us a call and we will sort you out. The easiest way, like Jared mentioned would be to order the Brace on-line. Depending on when you order it, it will either go out that day or the following day, and we have plenty in stock.

Sorry for any incovience we may have caused, but I am sure it was just a misunderstanding between us.

Thanks for your time,

Matt @ Lethal Performance

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Sorry about that Matt. No hard feelings. Just going off her side. Got it straight and ordered today. Thanks for the help. I'll call the bank tomorrow and see about a new card.

Thanks guys,
Verlin

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
1bad_stang said:
Sorry about that Matt. No hard feelings. Just going off her side. Got it straight and ordered today. Thanks for the help. I'll call the bank tomorrow and see about a new card.

Thanks guys,
Verlin

Thanks Verlin!!

Glad we were able to help you out. Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread