Now everything is coming together...how much power?

ZACH'S97

Established Member
Well, as soon as my turbo shows up in a few weeks I'll have all my parts to get my car back together and after a short break in on the old tune (with a wide band hooked up) I'm having it retuned for the new set up...anyway, let me know what kind of power I should make and more importantly 1/4 mile et/mph potential. I have a dual stage manual boost controller...setting the two boost levels at 13psi and 16psi on 93 octane and will be leaving on a foot brake.

284ci teksid, diamond pistons (9:1), svt manley rods with arp2000 bolts, arp head studs and main studs, balanced, ported mach 1 intake, rough casting taken out of heads, 5 angle valve job on stock valves, comp springs, 98 cobra cams degreed, stock tb, stock maf with a mafia, 60lb injectors, larger feed line, fore rails, twin gt pumps with larger power wire, stage 2 modified fpdm with larger power wire, custom built turbo kit, ebay intercooler, wastegate, and bov (worked great on my t70 set up), precision 78gts .96 a/r, NGK Tr6 plugs with stock coils, xcal2 tuned,built c5 auto with 9" continental converter (non locking)(stalled to 3500 before...hopefully a little higher with the added power), 31 spline 8.8 with 3.55's, upr adjustable uppers and lowers, upr anti roll bar, cut gt springs (rear), strange adj. shocks, pa racing mild steel tubular kmember with spring perches (otherwise front suspension is stock), mm full length sfc's, 15x4 and 15x8 telestars with 275 60 15 mt et street radials (28" tall tire).

Let me know what you guys think it's gonna do. Getting so close I can't hardly wait :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread