Notrous

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
Who has nitrous on there 03-04 Cobras? What is "safe" to run and are there any kits designed for the Cobras out there? Whats better a wet or dry kit for our cars?

Im just considering more options. I went to Mustang Magic and put down 491RWHP with a Steggy Sstage 4 port and im pretty much maxing out my stock injectors and my MAF is just about pegged. I want to get a BAP and a MAF but I dont want to waste my money on getting it tuned just for that.. I want to either go with a blower and / or nitrous in addition to the new BAP and MAF so i dont need so many tunes.

I want to consider ALL of my options before dropping over $5K on a new s/c and fuel system. My goal is to run 10.50's (for now) with room to grow.

Also will I need to have the car tuned again for nitrous?

Thanks everyone,

Rob

boostingwild

Established Member
First thing i would do is check your tune ASAP!

MUSTANG MAGIC SUCKS AT TUNING. They put base tune in your car and in three pulls your car is "Magically" tuned.

Ask any tuner on this site and it take more than just three pulls to tune a car.

I know of a handful of cars that were running under lean conditions under WOT, and one person who blew his motor.

CHECK YOUR A/F PLEASE!! WE DONT NEED TO LOOSE ANOTHER TERMINATOR BECAUSE OF MONEY HUNGRY JOE WHO HAS NO CLUE WHAT TO DUE WITH THESE CARS.

MUSTANG MAGIC ARE JUST PART CHANGERS, AND THAT IS ALL.

Wayne64SS

Established Member
OH SHIT. thats not good. I was going to bring mine to DEZ anyway!!!!!!!!

Rob if you need a hand with anything lemme know. Wanna bring that pig to synapse and check A/F??

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
Will they actually have to get it on a dyno to see the A/F? I have a wideband gauge.. I just havent insdtalled it yet..

I guess it cant hurt to check..

Users who are viewing this thread