Nothing to brag about, but still fun!

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
My son and I were on our way to our local cruise night. The air temp was about 60 degrees so needless to say the car was breathing great! Someone was tailgating me and then moved over rather aggressively as soon as he had cleared the person in front of him. I typically don't race at all unless I am alone in the car but we were on a very well lit street and I was only in 2nd-3rd gear (we had just left a light). A new Acura T/L was the tailgating culprit and insisted on racing (sat next to me with a ridiculous grin on his face). I obliged and the result was very predictable, I lost...just kidding it was a slaughter! :) Like I said in the post, it is nothing to brag about but it is always fun to flex some muscle on some unsuspecting person. I love having a quiet blower (off idle that is!).

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Nice kill, it is always fun to put people in there place ya know make them aware of the peeking order, and now he knows his place.
BTW: your car is sick :thumbsup:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats awesome. I wish my dad was into cars still, ever since he got rid of his 67 SS 396 Chevelle, he just lost interest. Sweet ride btw!!

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I am making a little over 360RWHP on a very conservative tune. I also do not have an inter-cooler so it is somewhat limited. As far as the burnout question (?), it will spin the tires if you want it to! I have UPR upper and lower rear control arms along with a larger rear sway bar so the tires spin but the car tracks in a straight line. It is no race car, but it is sure a lot of fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread