Nothing Major done, but snapped some new pics

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Latest, just waiting on a few more pieces to come in and take a bucket full of parts to the powder coaters :rockon_ford

The seats need and will be recovered and have SVT sewn in them, theyre dirty but not in bad shape, not bad for $300.00 for the set

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

Carbon Fiber Driveshaft

IMG_1384.gif

put the rear end under the leafs to get it out of the way, when I get a few thing done to the front (Suspension, motor and tranny mounted, cab back on the frame) i'll take the rear end apart and get it powder coated

IMG_1386.jpg

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
How'd you get such a good deal on the seats? they look like they are mounted to the stock bracket for the drivers side, and expy for the passenger??

Also I gotta say that a lot of work on the frame, your truck has been in pieces for a while now, whens your estimated time to get done?

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
How'd you get such a good deal on the seats? they look like they are mounted to the stock bracket for the drivers side, and expy for the passenger??

Also I gotta say that a lot of work on the frame, your truck has been in pieces for a while now, whens your estimated time to get done?

Oct of this year, it will be 2 years since I removed the first bolt to start the project

I was on e-bay looking for seats and another member said how much he liked his viper SRT/10 seats, so I searched and the guy had a buy it now of 300 :rockon:

it has been a lot of work, but will be worth it when its done, there is still a ton of one off things that need to be made (interior, exterior, wheels, etc etc)

Looks killer. :rockon:

I think I almost as excited to see yours get built up as I am about mine.

Your truck is partly my example.... I'm stealing some ideas that youv'e done and using the ideas on mine, getting my visors re-wraped and putting a home link in there, solid window, 3.4 whipple!!!! just to name a few :coolman:

I'm actually ditching the fiberglass leafs and going with a 4-link set up, since I don't drag race I'd rather it have an unbelievable ride and take corners at 120mph+

Last edited:

Taunto

Established Member
im interested to hear what that carbon fiber drive shaft is gonna be like.. if it will hold up to the torque the truck puts down

LightningLou

Established Member
I'm actually ditching the fiberglass leafs and going with a 4-link set up, since I don't drag race I'd rather it have an unbelievable ride and take corners at 120mph+

Taking corners at 120+ mph you serious??

Btw Everything looks great in the pics and that frame looks great. Where'd you pick up that cf driveshaft from?

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Taking corners at 120+ mph you serious??

Btw Everything looks great in the pics and that frame looks great. Where'd you pick up that cf driveshaft from?

Why not if its built for it :rockon:

CF drive shafts have THREE times the torsional strength of steel DS's, so pretty much the strongest & lightest upgrade you can make

Precision Shaft Technologies, Carbon Fiber Driveshafts and Racing Shafts

Got one in my truck and absolutely love it!

Its way lighter than the stock DS, plus I got a great deal from a local owner selling his L

Users who are viewing this thread