Notchback and Hatchback (quick photo)

Stangeralf

Established Member
Ran into ONE of the meanest fox bodies out here in my town today. Car was BEAUTIFUL. He was running a 347 stroker with a vortech s-trim coupled with a 6 speed tranny pushin out roughly 600+ horses (including suspension work etc). Guy was more than cool, asked him if I could get a quick shot of both the ladies together(mine being the notch, his the hatchback), had nothing but my iPhone (wish I had carried my dslr) so this is all I could get. Nothing like running into someone that has the same care and love for these ever disappearing ponys. Thanks James. :beer:
svtperformance.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sweet picture, both cars look great.

LostRealist

Established Member
Love fox bodies :rockon: Very nice notch OP, and the red hatch as well. Not a fan of the stripes so much, but the rest is killer.

Stangeralf

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback :beer:

@fromGTtoSVT: Since I was a little shit running around with my older brother around car shows etc, this was my dream fox build(minus the engine etc, still working on that) and yes the "out dated" welds were part of that dream haha, i still believe nothing beats that look on a clean fox. But for your comfort, as soon as I have the money to do a full 5 lug swap (and other goodies) I will do a different wheel set up. Keep in mind I'm still a punk 21 year old going to school and working full time at a shitty job so money isn't at my disposal at the moment haha.

Thanks again guys. :thumbsup:

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
600hp and he's still running a 4-lug rim? Clearly he hasn't done much 'suspension work'.

Here's a 4-lug GT with a 408ci Windsor & n2o...bike gives the car like 7....and loses by 7 (Bike is a 1000rr w slip, air shifter, pc, n2o)

[youtube_browser]kSVxz65I2nU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Stangeralf

Established Member
Here's a 4-lug GT with a 408ci Windsor & n2o...bike gives the car like 7 and the move....and loses by 7 (Bike is a 1000rr w slip, air shifter, pc, n2o)

[youtube_browser]kSVxz65I2nU[/youtube_browser]

Although 4 lug isn't ideal with all that power (I've seen people snap lugs), sure as hell doesn't stop it from moving out. Plus, the guy wasn't done with his hatch so I'm sure a 5 lug swap was in the works for him.

thanks boosted_cobra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread