NOTCH BACK in California for Sale or maybe trade

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
Hey guys I need to sell my car cuz Im in need of some cash, so I have no other choice but to sale it. But here is the info:

$3,500 1988 FORD MUSTANG COUPE: BLACK 5SPEED.... W/pullys,Bassani X pipe w/cats(but has been gutted), Spintech mufflers w/dumps and a three row radiatorand its lowered. I have also removed the heatercore from the car so it has no heater or AC and also removed all the insulation from the car so it's running really light. the car runs strong and I drive it everyday so its very reliable. The car has more to it but I rather explain it in person.
Now the stuff thats need attention the car has a problem with the turn signals they don't work but the hazards do:shrug: . It also needs a smog and its not registered but all DVM fees are paid and it has a extension for this month. The last thing is that the clutch cable needs to be replaced OR the syncros in the tranny are going out but I think its the cable because the shifts good until it gets driven for a while and pedal falls out of adjustment.
The mileage Im not shure about where its at because it has a 90's and up int. so im not going to say. I don't have a camera to take photos but you're more than welcome to PM me and I'll try to get some pics with my camera phone

Thanks for looking :burnout:

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
I have pics but I don't know how to post them, if someone is nice enough to post them for me I will send the pics just give me you're email thanks

all pm's responded

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
I have pics but I don't know how to post them, if someone is nice enough to post them for me I will send the pics just give me you're email thanks

all pm's responded

Users who are viewing this thread