Not your average day at the office (Roush content inside)

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Well not for me anyway. I work for a small town Ford dealer and we are an authorized Roush dealer as well. Had a customer call in the spring and wanted advice about supercharging his 2011 RS2 Mustang. I said why not and he bought a TVS2300 Roushcharger kit from us. Last week he dropped it off and in my down time between the normal recalls and junk, I got to work on this gem. Here are some pics of the teardown and build up. It's been the most fun I've ever had at work!
axhcle.jpg

290rl0h.jpg

dw6hbm.jpg

dc8vgm.jpg

2qs2fzp.jpg

11s1fyd.jpg

4tok1t.jpg

ayt3sw.jpg

dvhqma.jpg

28u2xvt.jpg

117wg90.jpg

kn9z7.jpg

347fsie.jpg

20kq879.jpg

4g6cg7.jpg

Wish my personal stuff turned out this clean, not as patient when it's mine I guess! The kit from Roush is definately worth the money. Install went really smooth and the pieces are top notch. Only scary part was clearancing three of the bosses off the front cover for belt clearance and the new idler bracket. He should be a happy guy.:burnout:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
I believe so. Don't remember all the specifics for sure but there is a warranty available from Roush for $375 that covers powertrain components.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
Whaaaaa... Still no cold air intake with FI?! To me it seems like that would be like when I get a lemonberry slush at Sonic and the stupid strawberry clogs up the straw so I can't get any more drink!

Users who are viewing this thread