Not the quickest cat on the block anymore.

Shanezam203

Established Member
Hey everyone just wanted to say Hi. I haven't been on here that much for a while. School and Work's kept me real busy. I just wanted to say hello and post some pics. I finally got the Cobra stored and picked up a 2nd car last month. I got a new Ranger Edge. It's a nice little truck. Not a bad 2nd car, just not much room up front without the extended cab. Some days I miss having the back seats. I miss the blower too, too bad this isnt like the concept Ranger the Lightning Bolt.
I wanted to pull the blower off sometime this winter while the car is in the garage, but I haven't had time to do that either. I've been working a lot of 40+ hour weeks. Plus the weather here has been kinda weird. One day it's 35 and the next it's 8. :shrug: Maybe when it gets nicer I'll have some free time one weekend to pull the blower, and have it sent off to get ported.

Anyway here are some pics of the Ranger n the Cobra.
:coolman: Shane
CobranRanger21-vi.jpg

CobranRanger222-vi.jpg

CobranRanger219-vi.jpg

CobranRanger229-vi.jpg

CobranRanger23-vi.jpg

CobranRanger236-vi.jpg

:burnout:

GotGrunt

Established Member
Nice car!!! Is that the stock ride height? What mods you runnin?

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Nice ranger, sometimes I miss my old one, too bad I couldnt have kept it as a DD to keep the miles off the Terminator

Shanezam203

Established Member
VenemousShadow said:
Nice ranger, sometimes I miss my old one, too bad I couldnt have kept it as a DD to keep the miles off the Terminator
Yeah that's what's really nice about having the 2nd car. The Cobra only has like 6,000 miles on it. I drive more than 1500 miles a month, so having the ranger will help a lot.
GotGrunt the ranger came like that. I didnt put any tires, mods or a lift on it. I don't plan on doing anything to the Ranger, like I said I still have the Cobra, so if anything, i'll mod that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Cobra. I always liked the Competition Orange. Heck, I like just about any of the colors!

Got Grunt, it looks to be stock height.

cdh027

Established Member
Nice ride. Where in Illinois are you loacated ? Check out ChicagoSVT.com if you havent already.

GotGrunt

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Nice Cobra. I always liked the Competition Orange. Heck, I like just about any of the colors!

Got Grunt, it looks to be stock height.
It's a 2003 Torch Red 10th. Looks like it's orange in those pics though.
beerchug.gif

Last edited:

Shanezam203

Established Member
10thred15-vi.jpg

yeah its a red tenth. Pics of it on the lot I dont know why some of the pics look red, and others look orange. Its a 10th, I just changed the rims. And I've been to chicagosvt.com there good people over there.
The ranger is just a 3.0 not much to er. I took the Cobra out today, it's like 50 degrees out in Illinois in January! :beer:
And the keypad I put on myself. Its nice to have if I wanna leave my keys in the car if Im at the gym, or if I am outside and dont have my keys with me, its nice to have in my opinion.
:burnout: Shane

Users who are viewing this thread