Not the best story, but........

svtsilversnake

DRIVER MODED
Established Member
I was heading to see the girlfriend at work around 7pm today and spotted a 96-98 cobra getting on 540s. So eventually he catches up to me, and flys around me. The funny part is I'm on the phone with my girlfriends best friend who is actually behind me (we were both coming from school at nwacc). So I'm like well I gotta go and lay the smack down now. I roll up next to him and the passenger rolls his window down and says "wanna race for $20" I said "man, I'm broke but ill race you for fun":shrug: (----->:dw:<-----in my head I'm like like---> :rollseyes ) So I'm thinking well I'm gonna rip him a new one anyway. He stands no chance with 3 passengers. Yes, there was a girl in the back seat as well . So from a 60 roll, 3 honks we hit it me in 2nd gear and within about 5 seconds I'm around 6 car lengths ahead of him :eek:. I though maybe he didn't hit it:sleeping:. So I slow back down and get back up with him and dude in the passenger seat does a count down this time :bored: well I wait for him to hit it (just to make sure ya know) and then I lay the hammer down and start pulling away, letting out about half way through fourth with maybe 3 bus lengths ahead of him.

Enjoy!:pop:

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Something is not right. I would expect an 01 to beat an SN95 Cobra, especially with 3 passengers, but not by Busses? Your car modded? Sig says 13.51 1/4 mile? Wonder if soemthing is wrong with his car?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Something is not right. I would expect an 01 to beat an SN95 Cobra, especially with 3 passengers, but not by Busses? Your car modded? Sig says 13.51 1/4 mile? Wonder if soemthing is wrong with his car?
Agreed, raced my brother in his 97 vert (almost same mods as me). I would pull on him, but not by bus lengths, something was definitely wrong with his car. Nice kill by the way, another thing, what were you doing driving and talking on the cell phone????:cuss: :beer:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont listen to the haters man, those 96-98 are turds...

Just kidding!

bj96gt

Established Member

That is my guess. Something is definately wrong there isnt much difference between sn-95s and your car at all. three passengers or not u shouldnt of walked on him like that. But anything happens on the street:shrug:

bj96gt

Established Member
Could of been one of the popular gt with the cobra badges. Sure it ads15-20 rwhp to the gt but its still not a cobra. LOL???????

bj96gt

Established Member
No? I completely believe u b/c the fact is. Stuff just happens that weird sometimes. Im just saying his car was definetely hurting in some way. Was each passenger about 400lbs. That could be a big factor. U never specified size.lol?
jk man good kill

svtsilversnake

DRIVER MODED
Established Member
No? I completely believe u b/c the fact is. Stuff just happens that weird sometimes. Im just saying his car was definetely hurting in some way. Was each passenger about 400lbs. That could be a big factor. U never specified size.lol?
jk man good kill

The funny part is when the dude got out of his car to meet me, and talk cars. I noticed he was abou 5'2" :lol:. No offense to short people, Im just saying.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread