Not sure about 08...

rexisme

Established Member
Long story short, sold my 04 cobra and bought a 06 evo9. Want another mustang. I found a 08 GT with 4k miles. They want $23992 for it, has all options.

Anyway, now, as far as price, I should be able to get it for $23k otd? Is that too much? Also, I CAN afford a 2011 with the 5.0 and 6 speed, it's just the fact I could save about $12k between the two. Which could be mod money right away and savings. All I really want is a low 12 car, so what would you guys do?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
how many miles? pics? I sold my 07 GT last Aug for $22500 w/ 28k miles on it.

DSC03088.jpg

rexisme

Established Member
It has 4k miles, 5 spd, all options. Silver in color. Another thing I was wondering is when the 5.0 is here, will the prices of the 09 and under drop like a brick...

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
what are your plans for the car? if you're gonna build it why not buy like an 06 GT for around $15k and use the extra money for a supercharger or something? Price seems a little high imo, even with the low miles. I'll admit, my car was priced high but i found a buyer in 2 weeks.

rexisme

Established Member
All I really want is a nice car to cruise in, I want that mustang sound. I however would like to have a car that could rip low 12's in and daily drive. I'm not fond of the 10+ body style either. The reason for a 08/09 is I'm trading the evo and need something comparable as far as price. My evo has 11k miles only.

wjk

Established Member
Get another Cobra or suck up and buy a 5.0. I just bought my 2005 Mustang GT and I'm already over it! Its the premium with all the goodies yet it doesn't excite me like a Terminator does. These 3V 4.6s just don't have the potential like the Terminator engines do.

I sold my 1990 Fox GT about 2 months ago and picked this thing up. The interior is awesome and feels like a Rolls Royce compared to my old 5.0, but it doesn't have the FUN factor. It feels more like a tank driving down the road then a nimble sports car.

Keep in mind it took me about 2 weeks to decide, yep I'm selling this to buy a Terminator!

GL!

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Checkout the market area on S197forum.com
There are always some nice cars for sale there.
You can probably find a really well built S/C or turbo car on there in the low 20's.

A friend of mine just sold his 05 black vert loaded with 18,000 miles, a Saleen blower, Steeda suspension and wheels, Baer 14" brakes all around for $25,000.

He just picked up a 2010 Gt500 vert.

rexisme

Established Member
Get another Cobra or suck up and buy a 5.0. I just bought my 2005 Mustang GT and I'm already over it! Its the premium with all the goodies yet it doesn't excite me like a Terminator does. These 3V 4.6s just don't have the potential like the Terminator engines do.

I sold my 1990 Fox GT about 2 months ago and picked this thing up. The interior is awesome and feels like a Rolls Royce compared to my old 5.0, but it doesn't have the FUN factor. It feels more like a tank driving down the road then a nimble sports car.

Keep in mind it took me about 2 weeks to decide, yep I'm selling this to buy a Terminator!

GL!

Dont want another terminator and it seems like the wait on the new 5.0 is going to be quite some time. From other stuff I have been reading, the 5.0 might be a wait till next model year car anyway.

rexisme

Established Member
Your car is very nice and looks extremely well cared for. I just dont care for verts, never have. I wish it was a coupe because I love that color. Also, I have to trade the evo in.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Your car is very nice and looks extremely well cared for. I just dont care for verts, never have. I wish it was a coupe because I love that color. Also, I have to trade the evo in.

thanks, verts are the chit in the spring and summer! :pepper::pepper:

best on your search

ncpower08

Established Member
I got my 08 V8 5 speep for just over 21000 in 2008. Same color and every thing. The only diff. is mine had a spolier. The 08 you can mod but the 2011 is a whole diffrent mustang in it self. Personaly If you have the money and just want a stock stang then go with the 2011. But if you want the 08 then I would ask for less.

rexisme

Established Member
I got my 08 V8 5 speep for just over 21000 in 2008. Same color and every thing. The only diff. is mine had a spolier. The 08 you can mod but the 2011 is a whole diffrent mustang in it self. Personaly If you have the money and just want a stock stang then go with the 2011. But if you want the 08 then I would ask for less.

Ya, I'm gonna wait and try to get a 2011 and just put normal bolt on's on it. If it happens to be too much, by that I mean jack bag dealers trying to mark them up. Then, I'll just try to find a nice low mileage 08 bullitt and try not to get bit by the mod bug, because there is always someone faster and I just want something that I can cruise in but does have the go when needed.

GrnBullitt08

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread