Not much of a kill but first race in cobra

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Bought the car about 7 months ago kinda waiting for a ricer to try me. So anyways I see a Mustang Gt pass me while waiting at a light. Took the turn and just drove like normal I see him sort of slowing down, but thought no way this guy wants to race. Esspecially another mustang. Anyways as soon as I line up he takes off so I floored it not realilizing I was in fourth gear took me about 5 solid seconds felt like 10 to get up to 4 grand on the tach. Didn't even hit 5 grand but I slowly passed him. He slowed down and I passed him for good. While trying to point at the back of my car where it says Cobra. Of course trying to think what got in his head to try and race me. Anyways this time I slowed down just to see if they where punks are just trying to have fun. Well both of them have there thumbs up and were laughing so I gave them the shaka. Cool guys, but next time I be a little more ready esspecially more ready to downshift. First race in the cobra so I thought I tell my story. Since I love to read everyone elses story's but didn't have one until now. And again I say not much of a kill.
dsc00165xh5.jpg

ponyboyx04

Established Member
good kill, next time down shift and show him what a cobra can realy do... need to list your mods

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
No to be honest I love the look of GT's too. But knowing I got 150+ horses on him. But it was all in fun. Tell u what, this is close to the fastest car, top end I ever had. I also had some very slow cars too I raced many cars out of my class usually the same way, get off guard and let the driver/balls take over. But then I was in a very bad accident hence the balls shiveled up a little. I just feel that he should be calling out some car of the oppposite sex.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Ok funny guys, first of all for all I know his car could of been faster,also i'm sure there are some GT's that would smoke me. All I was saying is save it for a import, chevy, etc you know opposite sex, and thats what I meant. Us mustangs should stick together but I guess yall probaly don't care anyways. By the way I also own a 68 camaro and would have probaly expected him to call me out, and would have gladly raced him.
dsc00167yw0.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread