Last edited by a moderator:

JD 94

Established Member
this LTwon
225839_11.jpg

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Nice. Next chance I get I'm gonna go to a Camaro forum and make my first post me beating the $hit out of a lt1.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
Nice. Next chance I get I'm gonna go to a Camaro forum and make my first post me beating the $hit out of a lt1.

I completely agree with you MIKE. They wonder why us SVT guys get pissed every once in a while. They would do the same thing. If we have to eat shit they should too... :xpl:

JD 94

Established Member
LOL, I posted on here to piss off the white cobra in the vid. I guess more people took it personal. ;-)

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Vaders94 said:
LOL, I posted on here to piss off the white cobra in the vid. I guess more people took it personal. ;-)
I wouldn't say it was personal cause I could really care less what you can beat and what you cant. But when you come in here with NO posts and just decide to post a vid of your LT"won" edging out a Cobra....what do you expect. Atleast come in here and introduce yourself and act mature about it. Then you may get the response you were looking for. There are PLENTY of F-body people on this website that I and many others respect. But other than that you have a nice car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread