Not happy with these times !!!

01Rapple

Established Member
All right i went to the track last night and ran the Lightning for the frist time and the best i could get out of it was a 9.2 at 76 mph. The L got a LFP stage 2 kit with a 4 lb pulley on it with a 90mm mass and a JLP cold air kit. I ran 2 mustangs 5.0 like i use to have and beat the crap out of both of them but never could break out of the 9's. I figure i would have been in the 8's with these mods. O yea the 60 foot times was like a 2.3 i couldn't tell if it was spining cause the cars i ran had cutouts and where real loud and i was laughing too much to care cause they where getting beat lol.:rockon: Is this times anywhere near where i should be running? Thanks James

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
yea your 60ft is killing you. The best I managed with f1's was a 2.00 however I could turn them all night long. And that was LOTS of pedalin...

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Get your 60's down and you have it!! I bet you race them Mustangs in the 1/4 mile and you would get em...depending what was done to them...our trucks just pull and pull the faster you go...I love my truck...and it's basically stock.

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
You should at least be gettin 8.50's. It is probably that LFP stuff, its not that great.
Get you a 6lb an Amazon tune and some Drag radials with traction bars and you be movin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread