Not good news for SVT

Gxsa140

Established Member
Where did you get that info from? That's odd considering we've been told for a year now they would release several different SVT models in the coming years. Who knows, hopefully it is to become more efficient.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
worth.gif

inteller

Established Member
maybe they are getting rid of the fluff. prolly anyone associated with the old guard.

Kurt Busch

#1 CRYSTAL PALACE FAN
Established Member
Longitude: 122° 18' 50" W / Latitude: 47° 49' 16"
well then my SVT Enthusiast magazine lied becasue in it Hai Thang (?) said SVT has more people involved than ever.
It also said that besides the 06 GT500, and most likely the Adrenaline (if there is enough support and interest from the public) there will be more SVT vehicles coming in 07, including finally a redesigned Lightning. I can post a pic of that if anyone want to see it not making this up.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Kurt Busch said:
well then my SVT Enthusiast magazine lied becasue in it Hai Thang (?) said SVT has more people involved than ever.
It also said that besides the 06 GT500, and most likely the Adrenaline (if there is enough support and interest from the public) there will be more SVT vehicles coming in 07, including finally a redesigned Lightning. I can post a pic of that if anyone want to see it not making this up.

Unfortunately HTT says a lot of things- more than one thing has been misleading/blantant lieing. :bash:

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
gs98cobra said:
It appears they just pink slipped half the staff. :fm:

What appears? Definitely not the source you are getting your info from.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Looks like I may have to hand out a wedgie or two anyways.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
NTIMD8 said:
Do you have any pictures of the staff or maybe a video? :)
This sadly, was to be the last bus ride home for these now former SVT employees. I wish them well. There's always a future in balloon animals.
jc920web.gif

Users who are viewing this thread