Not exactly a new Lightening, but close

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Found out about his at work tonight, I searched, but didn't find anything on here about it...

030120071617591179.jpg

More info, and yes its supercharged..:rockon:

http://www.caranddriver.com/specialtyfiles/12535/2007-ford-f-150-fx2-sport-extreme.html

Yeah I know I spelled lightning wrong in the title, but its four in the morning and I' havent slpt yet...lol

Last edited:

Lightmare

Banned
I'm pretty sure that is all we are gonna get. In the unveiling of the Gt500, ford said they were working on a new truck also. Had the shape of a new ford body pickup in a picture shadowed out along side the GT500. That looks about right.

What a shame. If they ever do make a new Lightning, I pray they are just waiting on purpose right now, to pass over this rediculous new body style that came in 04.

Last edited:

Lightmare

Banned
My tuner went to a car show and took pictures of the real new Lightning they were gonna make, with the Hurricane engine. That is the only way I would get one is with the new engine and tranny.

They really let us all down making this, catalog package BS. Been a Ford-150 man my whole life, since I turned 16. I'm not going anywhere soon, but they don't seem like they care much for us anymore.

FBMphil

Established Member
Lightmare said:
My tuner went to a car show and took pictures of the real new Lightning they were gonna make, with the Hurricane engine. That is the only way I would get one is with the new engine and tranny.
Pics or it didn't happen.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

fast02gt

Established Member
The new "lighting" is ever gonna look as good as the body style before this ugly ass new one. That exhaust on there looks like some rigged up from autozone or something..lol

davidsk5018

Established Member
i don't think its that bad. Not as cool as the old ones, and the exhaust looks cheap. I think the wheels look better on that truck than on the GT500....

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
SHAME ON YOU JOHN!:bash: YOU'VE BEEN HERE AT LEAST 5 YEARS.

LIGHTNING HAS NO FRICKING "E":kaboom:

sorry I was tired...lol.....you could have changed it for me, old buddy.....lmao!!:beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Blah. The new trucks just don't do it for me. They don't have the curves of the Gen2 trucks. Too bulky and boxy to make good looking sport trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread