NOt a kill but still felt greeeeeeeat!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Man I love people who are stupid................... Last night was coming home, through a construction zone on I-88 Speed limit mind you is 55 well I was doing 73 :) all of the sudden sooooooooooooooooom (WFT I was thinking) a little white car blew past me.......... I didnt recognize the make, wanted to see what it was, sooooooooo made the poor 9c1 catch up (kinda like a fat woman trying to keep up with her teenage son) finally caught up to him....... @ 115mph closed in on him and low and behold it was a saab 93................ grrr and I wasted my time on this........ so I slwed down tailed about a quarter mile behind @ 95 mph..... then all of the sudden, in the left side of my car bling I see brights.............. here the roar of a new generation impala and that saab must have seen him sitting there cause he blew on, prolly around 120, but man that made me feel good, knowing some idiot got a $1500 Class A fine, for being in a hurry........

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
yeah I know Zachary doesn't need to be speeding *cough cough due to his settlement!!!!!!!!!!! But I know I wouldn't want to be caught doing that! Course I dont' think I would drive quite that fast, unless I had the right car and not some dorky Neon.

:cryying:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hmmmmmmmmm I dun know if I like that trade or not, I heard you can beef the neons to over 500 hp............ hehehehe Mighty rough torque steer dun konw if you could handle it :D

Users who are viewing this thread