Not a kill but funny

whitevenom99

Established Member
So last night i got off work early and got home with plenty of light left and decided to give the sanke a bath. So I am washin away when i hear buzzin commin from around the corner. I look up and see a guy in a blue civic with a fart can. He seen me out washin and stopped in front of my house and revs. I just starting laughin at him. He didn't like that so he took off out of the neighborhood like a retard. Well headin to work this mornin and seen him gettin in his car. He just gave me this dirty look as I went by didn't rev on him. Not worth the gas and didn't want to wake the block up.

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
you should hear the super ricer neighbor I have, we live in a townhome and the streets are very short. He floors it a distance of about 3 car lengths and then slams on the brake to hit the stop sign. God I hate that child, lemme search for a pic of it we took one night while havin a few beers in the garage :D

EDIT:

Found the pic... He lives a few homes down from me and these days the wheels are powdercoated white, LOL

enjoy

IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The ricers seem to be out in full force lately.

On Sunday, I had some ricer in a WRX with a carbon fiber hood, ugly wheels, and fartcan who was following me around in the Cobra. I really wasn't in the mood and just wanted him off my ass.

As I entered the highway, I barely got on it, maybe brought it to 3000 RPM's in 3rd gear and then again in 4th, just to get up to speed. Ended up pulling a buslength on him before leveling off at around 65. He then goes flying by me thinking we're racing. :nonono:

I have a feeling this summer is going to be a bad one with all the ricers. Hopefully the mosquitoes and earwigs won't be so bad though.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
What ever happened to proper English?

For some people it's dead.

Anyway, the pic of the camoflaged rice mobile is...ugly. Does the owner use that car to go hunting for deer?

But, why put white wheels on a vehicle that has a camo paint job???
His white wheels are going to spook the deer away.

Users who are viewing this thread