NOS wet kit questions

twistedstang

Established Member
Im thinking of throwing a kit on my stock 04. Im looking at the Terminator specific wet kit from NOS. Does the plate bolt on behind the throttle body or under the supercharger? If it bolts on after the TB is there a problem with the mix pooling in the Eaton? Am I going to need a tune for the 100 shot to lower my timing or will I just need the kit and some colder plugs? Im planning on a pulley & tune in the spring but want some added fun now.

I searched before posting and didnt get the specific answers I wanted:burn:

Thanks

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Ummm there are about 100 ways to make your car fast instead of spraying it. If you still stock, do the basic mods and gain your 80+ hp.

Intake, Pulley, Exhaust, Tune.

To answer your question....

The plate bolts between the plenum and supercharger. There isnt an issue with gas pooling. I hear the gas will eat the coating off the blades but it hasnt held me back. You will make more power with just a nozzle drilled and tapped into the plenum. The plate is fairly restrictive.

The kit says you dont need a tune, but I would never spray the car with out a tune.
To me it honestly makes no sense at all to spray it before you do the other mods.

Users who are viewing this thread