NOS wet kit for my 03??

HouseSVT

Searching for 03...
Established Member
Saw a nice NOS adjustable wet kit on Lethals website tonight and figured Id get some help here..I want to spray my car after I get the other mods finished in the next couple weeks..I have heard not to use a wet kit, this has a nice plate to mount it and seems like a good kit specifically for our cars..what all am I going to need to spray a 75 shot to it? car will have the following before I buy my nitrous..

ported eaton
2.81 upper
4# lower
UPR CAI
BF idlers
mac prochamber and catback
SCT MAF and Xcal2 wiht a tune from Lethal
AFCO HE
KB BAP

Any and all suggestions please..Thanks alot

Brad

Banned
HouseSVT said:
Saw a nice NOS adjustable wet kit on Lethals website tonight and figured Id get some help here..I want to spray my car after I get the other mods finished in the next couple weeks..I have heard not to use a wet kit, this has a nice plate to mount it and seems like a good kit specifically for our cars..what all am I going to need to spray a 75 shot to it? car will have the following before I buy my nitrous..

ported eaton
2.81 upper
4# lower
UPR CAI
BF idlers
mac prochamber and catback
SCT MAF and Xcal2 wiht a tune from Lethal
AFCO HE
KB BAP

Any and all suggestions please..Thanks alot

You should be good to go, I suggest installing the nitrous at the same time so when you go in for tuning you'll be all set to get your nitrous tuned worked out at the same time. I'd say just watch your fuel pressure and you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread