NOS Spray bar

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Has anyone run a NOS spray bar on their cars? The one that connects to the Intercooler? If so what was the outcome? Instead of throwing ice in the box why not hit the intercooler with some spray????

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
don't know....Good question! I am really wondering if it will help out any if you do NOS or if you could use co2?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
so no feed back on this? No one is running these?

I researched this a while back.
It seems this works on an air to air IC set up but not on a water to air set up.
You are much better off spraying inside the intake that wasting it on the HE.

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I have heard of it, but I have never seen it. The idea is there, people do it with front mounts a lot to cool the air temp.

Black Sex

Established Member
They do it on air to air and not so much on water to air because you can cool the air faster than the water. So like it was said above I think it would be wasting the NOS spraying the IC

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Its a waste of money on our cars. Just spray a 30 shot into the motor, it will have a better effect than wasting nitrous on the air to water heat exchanger.

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Thanks guys, I was just wondering if it would act like when you put ice in the icebox to cool the intercooler down. So instead of having to stop and put ice in, you just have to hit the botton?

Users who are viewing this thread