Nos plate kit

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
i was trying to find this kit on the web. i saw it in a carcraft magazine not too long ago but never found it to purchase :shrug:

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
speeddemon2000 said:
I am interested to see how it goes. What did you buy to make the window switch work and how much was it?

the window switch was 90 and it comes with everthing to make it work except the pills

but if you buy the digital you dont have to worry about that they were out at the local performance shop thou so i went old school

speeddemon2000

Established Member
04CobraVert said:
the window switch was 90 and it comes with everthing to make it work except the pills

but if you buy the digital you dont have to worry about that they were out at the local performance shop thou so i went old school

Are you worried about a Nitrous eplosion with the wet kit? I don't know if you saw that yellow Z06 on Pics and Video buffet. That car was probably had 10 to 20 thousand dollars worth of damage. There was also an 01 cobra on there that blew the aluminum intake off the car. With the blower on there maybe it's less of an issue.

Last edited:

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
no im not worried about it that will only happen if you dont have a window switch or if its set to low

plus we dont know how much of a shot the Z06 was running plus he was hitting it off of the line i have a 1st gear lock out

Last edited:

speeddemon2000

Established Member
04CobraVert said:
no im not worried about it that will only happen if you dont have a window switch or if its set to low

plus we dont know how much of a shot the Z06 was running plus he was hitting it off of the line i have a 1st gear lock out

Interesting first gear lock out had does that work?

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
whoaa thats the kit! definately post pics! with a wet kit, what upgrades do ya have to do to the fuel sysytem??

Users who are viewing this thread