Norwalk Fun Ford Weekend

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Hello all. Just wondering how many of you are planning on going to the Fun Ford Weekend next weekend at Norwalk and if you're just going to watch or are going to race. I'm going, but I will be spectating only (never been to track before). Should be interesting as I am pretty hyped to see the different modded 03-04's and how they do. I'm still stock until warranty is up and I DEFINATELY want to hear all the different header/exhaust packages people will be running so I can pick a favorite :)

SNKBITE

Established Member
I will be there Saturday running the Quick Ford class. I will be the one in the sonic blue coupe with the bullit wheels. Stop by and introduce yourself.
I will have some "Cobra 4.6 11 Second Club" shirts for sale if anyone is interested. Of course, I would like to see an 11 second time slip before I will sell you one. I have dark blue, and tan.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Good god, I thought I'd get more than one response LOL. Well, see ya this weekend. I have kind of a dumb question. I've never been to a FFW event and am wondering if mustangs, cobras, focus, etc all have their own parking areas? Or do you just park in a regular lot with all the other spectators. Would be kind of cool to park with all the other cobra's....

Users who are viewing this thread