Benefit for fauquier health foundation

111 W. Lee Hwy
Warrenton va

Registration cost $20 in advance
$25 at the door
You can also call to registration at:
540-349-3305

Prizes include:
1st prize Crafsman full size tool chest and 296-piece mechanics tool set 1100 value
2nd prize- total window tint $400 value.
3rd prize- hand wash full detail, value $ 300

Moonbounce for kids

For more details please visit our website
Welcome to White Horse Auto Wash
Tel. 540 349 3305

You can text me if you like to registration at 540-905-5068
Text me you name and car make ad model
Thank you can sorry for the short notice

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
I have a daily driver and have been working a lot have not had time to pull it out much, but I have been in the mustang scene for along time now. I even know the whole history of your car. My dad practically built it, from motor, trans, interior swap and he did almost every mod you have listed....lol small world. Anyway thats a nice car you have.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Lol wow yea it is I have done a few thing to it myself. Put te stock driveshaft back it the alum. One was junk, it have new control arm upper and lowers, tr5630 out of my 03 gt and I'm working on a c.o.p setup for it. Other than that I hate the car...... Jk I love it! It my first cobra and I wouldn't trade it. I would like to boost it next year. And I a vibration some where in the rear that pissing me off I can't go above 80. I think it might be a u-joint.

Last edited:

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
if the trans came out of your 03gt (which I remember by the way) it is a tr-3650. What happen to the t-45? Blow up? Its possible the U-joint is bad they are easy to replace though. I definitely recommend boost. It makes it seem like a whole different car, mine has a procharger.

Users who are viewing this thread