Northern California e-85 stations

Whiteknight500

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area (northern California) is having a good e85 station. Anything from concord to Hayward.
Is Pearson fuels or propel generally better?

Much appreciated for any help given. Had bad luck with fuels as of late.

Adower

Established Member
I live in sacramento. I can think of 3 off the top of my head right now all within 15 miles.

R T-Rex

Established Member
I'll be switching to e85 this coming winter, so I'm interested in this topic as well. Hopefully a few people will share their experience.

Whiteknight500

Established Member
I can tell you the Pearson fuels off willow pass had e89 so I'd said that they are solid as of now might change. I'll test every second or third fill up.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
^ That's the only one for several miles unfortunately. I downloaded two separate apps that are supposed to list them throughout the Bay Area, but for the past two years they have been inaccurate.

KP_510

Established Member
Know this is a few months old but there is a station in Berkeley on University Ave with E85. I haven't made the switch yet so no testing done but its out there and one in Oakland on Grand Ave I believe.

CalBoy101

Established Member
There is an E85 station in San Francisco now, right where Cesar Chavez (Army St.) cuts under 101.

It tested at 89% for me about a month ago (mid November), apparently they don't go to a winter mix.

Last edited:

Stanger00

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area (northern California) is having a good e85 station. Anything from concord to Hayward.
Is Pearson fuels or propel generally better?

Much appreciated for any help given. Had bad luck with fuels as of late.

I know this old but hadn't seen this thread. There is an E-85 pump at Chevron in Concord off of Highway 4 Willow Pass exit.

Users who are viewing this thread