North Korea can't be serious....

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
just drop in a nice EMP...no one dies...fry all electronics!!;-) Would be hard to navigate a nuke by hand eh?

Or like said about...make south korea an island!

I don't think North Korea has any technology or weaponry advanced enough to be harmed by an EMP.

EVO32570

Established Member
Those Korean soldiers are all shorter than my 12yr old daughter. I got $50 that says in hand to hand combat US soldiers will knock 4 of them midgets out before they pick up one of the bodies and start beating the shit out of the rest of them with it. That country is on crack and their leader looks like he ate a tank.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I find it funny how the world just ignores NK, no matter what they do. I find it deplorable that the world let them kill 35 Japanese sailors a few years ago. I actually hope NK goes though with their threats, clearly everyone is too scared to do anything about it. It's a huge joke and why should'nt NK just keep threatening, there is NO recourse for them.

lxboy

Established Member
Can anyone tell me who is responsible for these videos? Is this the actual government producing and releasing this stuff. Or just some NK extremist posting up stuff to youtube?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I find it funny how the world just ignores NK, no matter what they do. I find it deplorable that the world let them kill 35 Japanese sailors a few years ago. I actually hope NK goes though with their threats, clearly everyone is too scared to do anything about it. It's a huge joke and why should'nt NK just keep threatening, there is NO recourse for them.

Holy crap, I didn't hear about that. How in the world could that go on unpunished. What were the full details on the story? Did North Korea try to make the world believe they were spies of some sort? Could you imagine if those were American sailors? Wow. :nonono:

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
the US of A has got a little propaganda video or our own:

[youtube_browser]suFy3jPEUGw[/youtube_browser]

on a serious note does anyone know how many troops we have stationed in south korea?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^lol...

I think somewhere around 25K?

25ftukp.png

Last edited:

jenkins_1120

Established Member
the US of A has got a little propaganda video or our own:

[youtube_browser]suFy3jPEUGw[/youtube_browser]

on a serious note does anyone know how many troops we have stationed in south korea?

A few thousand, some jets and a lot of everything else throughout PACAF

Sent from my iPhone using thunder thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread