North jersey

nj7703

Established Member
I hear they give away 03's to those rich Morris Cty folks :-D North Jersey people talk funny... ohh wait is this smackdown?? :-D

nj7703

Established Member
Hmmmm "IT" you say? i have spent a long time avoiding "IT" at all cost. :eek:

nj7703

Established Member
:lol: I grew up in Morristown, just goofing on the other 2 morris county guys. Just amazing how insanly wealthy it is in some places.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
To the contrary, i love Speedwell Ave. in Morristown. There's a great Colombian bakery that makes awesome potatoe balls with meat in the middle! I just make sure to drive my beater when i go..i like to be able to come back to a car that still has a radio and rims :thumbsup:

nj7703

Established Member
Morristown, tale of 2 cities. The ghetto on one side, until you get to starbucks, then 1 mill + houses. I love Morristown actually, just traffic blows.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Yeah-

I'll agree. Mo'town has become overrun (speedwell ave) with Puerto Rican bodegas and is very different than it was 20 yrs ago. Nevertheless I like the variety and it's fun to eat at those places once in a while. Just don't drive in on anything they might like too much. In and around the circle is kept pretty nice though...

Old Morristown was mostly Irish back in the days of my grandparents. I still try to go downtown for the St Patty's day parade and AM drinking.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Yeah-

I'll agree. Mo'town has become overrun (speedwell ave) with Puerto Rican bodegas and is very different than it was 20 yrs ago. Nevertheless I like the variety and it's fun to eat at those places once in a while. Just don't drive in on anything they might like too much. In and around the circle is kept pretty nice though...

Old Morristown was mostly Irish back in the days of my grandparents. I still try to go downtown for the St Patty's day parade and AM drinking.

Holy crap St Patty's day. I can't remember much about the last 3 times i went to that, what a party!! I was in the parade once, i remember making it to Mongey's pub after then...... BLANK. I love Morristown, i grew up there, it's still home, but yeah Spanish is a must once you cross the Green. If i was single, still a good place to hook up too. Cruise down south street on a warm night, pretty cool.

chknhwk

Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Nevertheless I like the variety and it's fun to eat at those places once in a while.

LOL Just make sure you bring mad cash - holy cow! I work there and I pack lunch! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread