North Alabama Terminators Unite!

UARPREY

Established Member
Who all would be up for a meet/greet, riding out to the Jacks cruise in on Jordan lane in Huntsville, or to the saturday night stuff?

UARPREY

Established Member
No big deal man, they do this every Friday night. But here soon Huntsville Dragway will be back open for Friday night TnT, so that kinda changes things.. I would usually go by the Jack's thing for a little bit, then go on to the track since it's like 20 minutes down the road.

Maybe we can get a nice group of cars off this forum to have weekly meet things.

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I'm down for meeting up! I'm only home for 10 days a month tho. Know several terminator owners around the area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpectorV

Established Member
I am down in Birmingham, you all should come down here for the 1st Saturday of the Month cruise in (huge turnout usually). It starts up in April, its located in Alabaster (exit 238 I believe on I-65) at the Dairy Queen near Walmart.

Also, I plan to be up that way for the huge Athens show in April (27th I believe around the downtown square) and again for the Rocket City show at the mall in May. Hopefully ill run into some of you.

Also shoot me a pm for FB info or feel free to join our local club's group to see events we have down our way https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernstang/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread