NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

MysticRob

Established Member
Guys, I got an email back from 'HSJN'...

"We are setting up all of our tables along grass at the parking lot entrance as you go further down Ridder Park Drive past Lowes next to the lawn by the fountain on the side closest to the freeway. We should have someone staked out along the line up for cars as they line up to park, so just let that person know that you want to drop off and run and they should let you through okay."

Since our arrival is ~9am, and their site says entry is at the same time, our timing couldn't be better. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and hitting the back roads.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Guys, I got an email back from 'HSJN'...

"We are setting up all of our tables along grass at the parking lot entrance as you go further down Ridder Park Drive past Lowes next to the lawn by the fountain on the side closest to the freeway. We should have someone staked out along the line up for cars as they line up to park, so just let that person know that you want to drop off and run and they should let you through okay."

Since our arrival is ~9am, and their site says entry is at the same time, our timing couldn't be better. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and hitting the back roads.

Rob,

You son of a gun, thats perfect! Now all we need is clear skies and this thing should kick off insanely well.:beer:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Did you guys want to do a toy drive over at my shop after your cruise? I've done one every year for the last 5 years but didn't do one this year because I've been too busy. Let me know if you guys want to do this and we can have a Toy and Food drive also

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Did you guys want to do a toy drive over at my shop after your cruise? I've done one every year for the last 5 years but didn't do one this year because I've been too busy. Let me know if you guys want to do this and we can have a Toy and Food drive also

I might just set it up to make this happen. Can you post up your address on here and I'll see if I can make it work?

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
I might just set it up to make this happen. Can you post up your address on here and I'll see if I can make it work?

TPS ROCKS!

Contact Information

TPS Motorsports, Inc.
180 E Sunnyoaks Ave. Building #3
Campbell, CA 95008
Shop Phone Only: 408/370-1477
Mail Order Phone: 408/898-4632

Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Sat. & Sun: Closed

Mike Mak-Owner/ Mail Order
Phone #: 408/898-4632
E-mail: [email protected]

Jason McCallum-Shop Manager
Phone #: 408/370-1477
E-mail #: [email protected]

Last edited:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I'm pretty sure I can get the Marines to come out for Toys for Tots.

Lol, well you have one who's definitely coming, pending I can re-arrange the route a bit. :rockon:

TPS Motorsports
180 E. Sunnyoaks #3
Campbell, CA 95008

I'm currently at work, I'll see what the times look like if we were to re-arrange the route to your location in the end. If I'm not mistaken, MysticRob and a few others that are coming on this trip have said some good things about you guys so I would definitely like to head over there and check you guys out.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TPS ROCKS!

Contact Information

TPS Motorsports, Inc.
180 E Sunnyoaks Ave. Building #3
Campbell, CA 95008
Shop Phone Only: 408/370-1477
Mail Order Phone: 408/898-4632

Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Sat. & Sun: Closed

Thanks Sal... :rolling:
Lol, well you have one who's definitely coming, pending I can re-arrange the route a bit. :rockon:

TPS Motorsports
180 E. Sunnyoaks #3
Campbell, CA 95008

I'm currently at work, I'll see what the times look like if we were to re-arrange the route to your location in the end. If I'm not mistaken, MysticRob and a few others that are coming on this trip have said some good things about you guys so I would definitely like to head over there and check you guys out.

I used to do one every year but unfortunately this year has been real busy... Jay (my manager) knows I like to do it every year and I actually felt guilty about not having it because during some years we actually collected over 3000 toys and food items to donate.

MysticRob

Established Member
Well I don't care where we do the meet-up, as long as I get to drive to Mt. Hamilton. LOL
Eric, it's your call brother. It's your bus, we're just riding on it.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
It said it would rain today 5 days,ago lol. Worse comes to worst gents, we all still own some admirable rides! This fact always gets me to grin a bit. If we have to re-schedule, we'll re-schedule, no biggie. But dont get it twisted lol, im clenching my fist in hopes of sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread