Norcal Svtoa Aug day cruise 8/16/09

hmbsvt

Established Member
Can I get someone number I'm on my way but I don't think I'll make it befor 1030 so can I get anyoness number so I can call to meet up with u guys please

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Can I get someone number I'm on my way but I don't think I'll make it befor 1030 so can I get anyoness number so I can call to meet up with u guys please

shoot sorry man i had already left my house buy the time you posted or i would have left you my # :shrug: I checked the forum at 9, 915 and no one had comment on the thread this morning so I started heading out.
theres always next month :beer:

Ill post up the pics when they start popping up

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Glad you guys made it out there!!! it was a fun day. I tried to go around and say hi to everyone but if i didnt get to you my bad, maybe at the next gtg..

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Link the video up once its ready Ef

for sure man, but there's something wrong with the site right now , and I think Norcal is the only site he post on ? :shrug:
But as soon as i get it i will post it buddy!! :beer:

No problem Jock! :beer:

Last edited:

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
04cobra408, I saw you once @ Valleyfair mall couple weeks back. I heard you driving up in the parking garage. :thumbsup: Then I saw you @ that Mongolian joint in the food court. :xpl:

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
04cobra408, I saw you once @ Valleyfair mall couple weeks back. I heard you driving up in the parking garage. :thumbsup: Then I saw you @ that Mongolian joint in the food court. :xpl:

right on man thanks for the thumbs up :beer:
I saw you looking at me and I didnt know if I had givin you a funny look or if i had known you from somewhere lol , then when I drove out of there I saw your car. driving in I couldnt see it so I figured it out on the way out, but your weren't in sight by then for me to stop and say whats up.
I love that mongolian place! lol Not a fan?

oh btw I saw on your other thread your needing a new set of center caps for the new chromies? I still have my stock set lying around and the dont fit my fr's if you want to pick em up. I had a buddy make me a vinly sticker to cover the weak center caps they came with lol

:beer:

Last edited:

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
right on man thanks for the thumbs up :beer:
I saw you looking at me and I didnt know if I had givin you a funny look or if i had known you from somewhere lol , then when I drove out of there I saw your car. driving in I couldnt see it so I figured it out on the way out, but your weren't in sight by then for me to stop and say whats up.
I love that mongolian place! lol Not a fan?

oh btw I saw on your other thread your needing a new set of center caps for the new chromies? I still have my stock set lying around and the dont fit my fr's if you want to pick em up. I had a buddy make me a vinly sticker to cover the weak center caps they came with lol

:beer:

lol, I was about to say whats up to you but you looked like you were in a hurry/hungry. I'll keep the offer on those caps in mind. :coolman: As far as the mongolian joint, that japanese place next to it, where the dudes yell "yummy yummy chicken" all day, is the sheit. :rockon:

Imma try and come out to the next cruise if you guys have one. :)

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
lol, I was about to say whats up to you but you looked like you were in a hurry/hungry. I'll keep the offer on those caps in mind. :coolman: As far as the mongolian joint, that japanese place next to it, where the dudes yell "yummy yummy chicken" all day, is the sheit. :rockon:

Imma try and come out to the next cruise if you guys have one. :)

cool, yeah I sure was Hungry that day haha Ill have to try that other spot next time.
we will ll have another cruise next month and ill let you all know about it.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wish I coulda made it, want to wait till I have my gauges on the car before I drive it anymore.

Eff, shoot me a text sometime if you are still in the SJ area workin, we can meet up at La Victorias.:beer:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
The site is back up, kind of lol i keep posting threads telling them to post up pictures so i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread