NorCal car & night photo location help

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
I'm heading up to the San Francisco area for a weekend next month near my birthday. Was hoping to take some car shots while up there. Anyone up there have any good locations on where to take pics? Preferebly at night where there is some lighting like the image below but anything scenic in the day like golden gate would also be cool. Please post pics if you have any.

Thanks in advance,
Shaun

PhotoshotbyRyan.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
sstrayer,

If I have my wheels & 6-piston brakes on the car by then can I take a few shots with you... ? Just let me know. My car is a clean black 04 COBRA with tinted windows. It's in between a garage queen & a show car (as far a paint goes). The only thing it does not have so far is a lowering kit.

Just let me know. A BAB convert next to a clean black COBRA might make for some good photos... ;-)

cobraxd12beat

Established Member
if you go on treasure island you can get the whole city and bridge in the background all lit up that would be sick or you could hit the naval air station in alameda and get the whole bay bridge and city in it plus theres retired battleships and carriers there that would be cool

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
sstrayer,

If I have my wheels & 6-piston brakes on the car by then can I take a few shots with you... ? Just let me know. My car is a clean black 04 COBRA with tinted windows. It's in between a garage queen & a show car (as far a paint goes). The only thing it does not have so far is a lowering kit.

Just let me know. A BAB convert next to a clean black COBRA might make for some good photos... ;-)

I'm not gonna have my Mustang, flying up and renting the yellow c6 vette zhz edition from Hertz. I'll drop you a pm before I head up if you want to join.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
sstrayer,

Im down too, Ill have the HREs on my car this weekend.:beer:
That shot with the purple lights looks generated, thats the coolest shit ive ever seen.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I'm not gonna have my Mustang, flying up and renting the yellow c6 vette zhz edition from Hertz. I'll drop you a pm before I head up if you want to join.

Sounds good. Please let me know what days & time you will be doing this. I usually have to work Saturdays so I would have to ask for the day off in advance. Let me know ASAP okay. I don't usually ask but you seem like you are good with the camera... ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread