NORCAL beer drinkers

nj7703

Established Member
Well this is new to me but, i just tried a Liberty Ale, says brewed in SF, it's pretty damn good. I hear you CA guys have a ton of good micro brews, i'm jealous.

nj7703

Established Member
I've been to a few here, and the ones i went to were very very good, just that they are few and far between.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Theres a really good place in Walnut Creek called The Pyramid Ale House. Pretty good beer there. Anyone ever tried it?

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Theres a really good place in Walnut Creek called The Pyramid Ale House. Pretty good beer there. Anyone ever tried it?
I went to a couple in Walnut Creek. Right off Main or California by the BART tracks. Other one was downtown. Been a while so I forget what they were called. They weren't too bad.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Yeah, there are a ton of micro brews up here in California. Beermans in Roseville, SacBrew obviously here in Sacramento, Speakeasy and Anchor Brewing in San Fran, Sudwerk in Davis, Jack Russell out of Camino and a few others I can't really think of. There's a lot of good (and bad) beer out there. Oregon has a ton of micro brews too. anchor anything on tap is delicious :)

Users who are viewing this thread